- 4 p.m.
- Second Thursday of the month
- Historic City Hall, 22 S. 4th Ave.
- Michelle Miller, Chair
- David Leon, Vice-Chair
- Bob Gaiser
- Terrance Lucero
- Doug Lambert
- Dave Rose - Commissioner Alternate
- Spencer Cowen - Honorary Board Member
- Mary Ellen Pollack - City Council Representative
The Brighton Housing Authority (BHA) is a public corporation with boards appointed by City Council. The BHA mission is to provide affordable housing to low- and moderate-income people. In addition to public housing, housing authorities also provide other types of subsidized housing. The Brighton Housing Authority serves the entire City of Brighton.
For current vacancies please click on the Vacancies tab.