Specialty Licensing

Certain businesses, including, but not limited to, contractors, alcoholic beverages, mobile businesses, Group/foster home and sexually oriented businesses, require additional licensing or permits issued through the Community Development Department.  

Forms & Applications:

Contractor’s License Application and Requirements (.doc)

Building permits and plans will be required for any construction or site work required for your business license. 


Contact Us:

Building Permit Counter: 


(303) 655-2017