- City Clerk
- Liquor Licensing
Liquor Licensing Meetings
Liquor licensing meetings are held on the first Wednesday of the month at 10:00 am, as necessary. Additional meetings may be scheduled as needed. All meetings will be held in the City Council Chambers located at City Hall at 500 South 4th Avenue, Brighton, CO 80601.
The Hearing Officer may grant or refuse new liquor licenses and special permits, tasting permits, and some transfer of liquor licenses for the sale at retail of malt, vinous or spirituous liquors and fermented malt beverages, designate and assess fees, promulgate reasonable rules and regulations, conduct investigations, and suspend or revoke such licenses for cause, all in the manner provided by law.
To obtain the appropriate liquor-related applications as well as other miscellaneous liquor forms, please visit the Colorado State website.
For more information, you may contact the Deputy City Clerk, Erin Kelm, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-655-2031.
Liquor Seller/Server Training
The Brighton Police Department is no longer hosting Liquor Seller/Server training classes. Please use the link below for all other State of Colorado Approved Responsible Vendor Trainers:
Please contact Deputy City Clerk, Erin Kelm, with any questions or concerns at email@example.com or 303-655-2031.
- Affidavit for Lawful Presence Verification (PDF)
- Annual Occupation Tax Application (PDF)
- City of Brighton - Background Investigation Form
- New Liquor License Application Procedures (PDF)
- Liquor License Renewal Application and State Fees
- Ordinance 2134 (Alcoholic Beverages) (PDF)
- Schedule Appt Instructions Fingerprint - Identogo City of Brighton
- Special Event Liquor Permits Code
- Special Event Permit Procedures and Application
- Tastings Permit Application - PDF
- Temporary Liquor Permit Application (PDF)