Registration Procedure for All Programs
· To lessen the amount of people entering EVAC at once, we will do a lottery registration, which will begin in person Mon. Nov 1 at assigned times.
· To be included, call EVAC at 303-655-2075 with your name and phone number no later than Thurs. Oct 28 at 4:00 p.m.
· All names will be entered in the lottery and chosen randomly. You will receive a phone call on Fri. Oct 29 with your assigned registration time for Mon. Nov 1.
· To make registration run efficiently:
* Arrive on time.
* Registration form must be completed before meeting with staff.
* Do not fill out checks in advance.
* Payment is due at the time of registration.
* You can sign up for yourself and one other person for the same programs.
* Only those with appointments will be
registered on Nov 1.
· On Tues. Nov 2, registration will open on a first-come, first-serve basis.
· If you have registered for programs at Eagle View in the past and have a Household Account with us, you will have a unique username and password. Please call the center at 303-655-2075 for your temporary login information. If new to the Center and not needing help, you can visit http://evac.brightonco.gov to create an account.
· Online registration will begin on Tues. Nov 2 at 8:00 a.m.
Most programs at Eagle View require pre-registration before the deadline date. Payment is due at the time of registration. Register in-person at Eagle View Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Cash, Checks or Credit Cards can be used for payment.
Registration is available online and payment is due upon registration. Having problems? Call 303-655-2075 for assistance.