How do I post a bond for my warrant?

If you have an outstanding warrant with the Brighton Municipal Court and would like to receive a new court date, you must post bond by cash or with a professional surety. There will be a $20.00 processing fee charged in addition to the bond amount, and you will be processed by the police department. You may post the bond with the court Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm or the police department from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm. The police department is also available on Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. Credit cards are not accepted.

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my ticket online?
2. How can I take care of my ticket if I live out-of-state?
3. Can I make partial payments on my traffic ticket?
4. Is it possible to change my court date?
5. Can I have a Public Defender?
6. How can I get another copy of the paperwork to take a court ordered class/community service?
7. If I would like to speak with the judge about my case how would I reach them?
8. What do I do if I miss my court date?
9. How do I post a bond for my warrant?
10. How can I get a default judgment set aside?
11. Can I appear for court if I have an outstanding warrant?
12. How do I contest a parking ticket?
13. Can I get a copy of my accident or police report?
14. How do I get a certified disposition of my record in the Brighton Municipal Court?
15. How many points do I have on my license? Can I have a copy of my driving record?