*The Brighton Oasis will not open unless the daily predicted high is at least 70 degrees. The pool is cleared 15 minutes prior to our closing time.
- Trusted adults must actively supervise their children. While it is always fun, activity in and around water is dangerous. There is no substitute for active adult supervision. Lifeguards are provided to respond in the case of an emergency.
- All instruction from Oasis staff must be followed. Lifeguards reserve the right to make safety-based decisions as they deem appropriate.
- The City of Brighton is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please utilize the provided lockers!
- Children must be 10 years old to be in the park unattended, though it is recommended that they are older.
- The Oasis will not open unless the projected high temperature for the day is 70 degrees or above using the WeatherBug app.
- We will close our attractions when unsafe conditions are present (as determined by management in conjunction with our weather service). In the event of a weather interruption, we will attempt to re-open when weather conditions are safe to do so. We are not able to guarantee ideal weather conditions. No weather refunds are given regardless of time spent in the park, so please plan your visit accordingly.
- While we provide a full-service concession stand, you are more than welcome to bring in your own food and beverage. Alcoholic beverages and glass containers are not allowed.
- EZ up or pop up tents are not allowed. You may bring in a low profile shade tent.
- Everyone entering the facility must pay daily admission.
- Pets are not permitted in the facility. Service Animals are permitted.
- Adult swims will be called from 1:00 - 1:15 p.m., 3:00 - 3:15 p.m., and 5:00 - 5:15 p.m. Only swimmers over the age of 18 can swim during this time, unless they are participating in a swim test. We encourage using adult swim times to reapply sunscreen, drink water, get a snack, and take a restroom break.
- Please notify a staff member if you need assistance with anything at any time.
Pool Safety Rules
- All guests must wear appropriate swim attire. You will not be allowed to swim in street clothes, undergarments, or cotton material as it can cause stress on our filtration system. If you need help finding modest swimwear that works for you, please reach out to a manager at any time.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved life vests and puddle jumpers are allowed. If you don’t have one, you can borrow one from us! Other non-U.S. Coast Guard approved personal floatation devices, such as children's water wings, are not allowed in any of our attractions.
- All children under 7 years of age, and non-swimming children of any age must be actively supervised by an adult in the water within arm's reach at all times.
- Swim diapers are required and are available for purchase at the admission desk. Swim diapers still must be changed promptly when soiled - they are not meant to be worn all day.
- A complete soapy shower is required before entering the pool.
- Walk in the pool area.
- All entries into shallow water must be feet first, facing the water. No spins, dives, or flips.
- Gum, food, and beverages except water are not allowed in the pools. Please have snacks on the pool deck, grass, or in concession areas.
- All riders must be 48” to use the big slides. Height will be measured by our Lifeguard and/or Ride Operator staff and must be measured without footwear. For the safety of our guests, there are no exceptions to our height requirement. All other park attractions are available for use by those of any height!
- Only 1-2 riders may be on the top platform at a time. Wait to get on the platform until the Lifeguard/Ride Operator staff indicate that you may come up.
- Riders must wait for the Lifeguard/Ride Operator to tell them to go.
- Riders must ride feet first on their back the entire time in the yellow body slide.
- The SINGLE PERSON TUBES are the ONLY tubes that may be ridden down the green tube slide. Tubes that are see-through are not allowed on the tube slide.
- Swim attire with metal or hard plastic ornamentation will not be permitted on our slides, as it can damage the interior ride path.
Lazy River Rules
- Swimmers under the age of 7 must either pass the swim test or have an adult guardian actively supervising them within arm's reach.
- Riders must either sit in a tube with their bottom in the hole, or stand in the tube with their arms over the tube.
- All riders must be in a tube, unless it is the 30 minutes after an adult swim, when no tubes are permitted.
- A parent may take one small child in a tube with them.
This list of rules is not considered all-inclusive. Instructions given by Oasis staff must be followed.