The City of Brighton is gearing up to host another year of its popular outdoor “Flix and Kicks” concerts and movies in the park series this summer. See the 2023 lineup below.
- Thursday, June 8: Concert – Stumble Monkey (Funk/Rock/Dance)
- Thursday, June 15: Movie – Top Gun: Maverick (2022, PG-13)
- Thursday, June 22: Concert – West Hwy 7 (Country)
- Thursday, June 29: Elvis (2022, PG-13)
- Tuesday, July 4: Concert – Those Crazy Nights (Journey Tribute)
- Thursday, July 13: Movie – Minions: The Rise of Gru (2022, PG)
- Thursday, July 20: Concert – The Corporation (Funk/Rock/Dance)
- Thursday, July 27: Movie – Footloose (1984, PG)
- Thursday, Aug. 3: Concert – Chicano Heat (Tejano)
- Thursday, Aug. 10: Movie – Jurassic World Dominion (2022, PG-13)
All concerts and movies listed above will be located at Carmichael Park (650 Southern Avenue).
Admission is free, but seating is first come, first served. We encourage attendees to bring blankets, lawn chairs, picnics, bug spray and other amenities.
“Flix and Kicks” is sponsored by the Brighton Cultural Arts Commission (BCAC), the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) and the City of Brighton.
For more information about Flix & Kicks, visit brightonco.gov/flixkicks.
If you have questions, please call the City’s Special Events Division at 303-655-2126.