For Random Acts of Kindness Week from February 7 - 11, Eagle View Adult Center (EVAC) invites the public to join in on a week-long celebration of doing kind acts for others. Below is a list of suggested items to donate for Random Acts of Kindness Week to EVAC located at 1150 Prairie Center Parkway.
- Monday, Feb. 7: Valentines of Love - Make or buy valentines to give to local nursing home residents. Write an encouraging note and sign your name or put “From a Friend.”
- Tuesday, Feb. 8: Help our Schools - Donate new school supplies (i.e. notebook paper, three-ring binders, etc.) for local school children in need.
- Wednesday, Feb. 9: Toiletries for the Homeless - Donate new toiletry items (i.e. shampoo, soap, toothpaste, socks, etc.) for the area’s homeless population. Small or travel-size hygiene products are not accepted due to limited storage space at Almost Home.
- Thursday, Feb. 10: Canned Food Drive - Bring canned food or non-perishable dry goods for Brighton food pantries.
- Friday, Feb. 11: Purchase a chance to win a quilted wall hanging - Chances will be sold throughout the week at the front desk of EVAC. All money will benefit Volunteers of America, provider of EVAC’s lunchtime meals. A drawing will be held at the end of the day.
Please drop-off your donations on or before the listed date. EVAC is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information, please contact EVAC at 303-655-2075.