News Flash module icon

To see older press releases, visit our archived press release page.

News Flash

Community Development

Posted on: April 12, 2021

Mobile or Outdoor Vendors


Mobile or outdoor vendors, such as food trucks, must first obtain a permit from the Community Development Department before a business license can be issued.

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Community Development