The City of Brighton’s Office of Youth Services will be offering an opportunity for local business to join forces with some of the best and brightest youth leaders in the community by offering a 6-8 week summer intern program. The program is a great way to enhance staffing and productivity while at the same time preparing our youth for future leadership and community development.
If you are interested in allowing a Brighton youth leader to learn to lead while serving your business needs, consider become a hosting business for the City of Brighton Youth Internship program.
Hosting an internship will:
1. Inspire your office by adding a fresh perspective to your workplace;
2. Transform mundane task into educational opportunities;
3. Increase your company productivity;
4. Allow your staff more time to focus on priorities;
5. Give a teen a better chance to become a successful in life; and
6. Increase the quality of life for the families of Brighton.
If you are considering applying to participate in the City of Brighton Youth internship program you must:
• Provide meaningful a work experience
• Provide adequate work station for the intern
• Pay a fee of $620 for each intern. $599.99 of this will cover a stipend for the intern
The City of Brighton will:
• Be responsible for soft-skills training;
• Weekly personal development training; and
• Assisting with management of interns.
The internship program will begin in early June. If you are interested in hosting an intern, please contact Youth Services Manager Tawnya Russell at 303-655-2123 or email@example.com.