FUNSHINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Funshine Summer Program
Funshine is a state-licensed summer day program for ages 6-12 years old.
All About Funshine
- Age: 6-12
- Location: North East Elementary
- Phone: 303-655-2209
- Dates: Monday - Friday, June 6 - July 29 (No camp on July 4)
- Regular 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Extended 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Regular - $800 + $12 operating fee
- Extended - $1110 + $12 operating fee
The Funshine program allows families to either pay the full camp fee at the time of registration or split payments over the course of five (5) weeks and follow the schedule below. Paying the $100 deposit infers the understanding that payments will be received no later than the due dates below or your child’s spot may be filled.
- Deposit: A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration and will be counted toward the total balance due.
- First Payment Monday, March 28
- Regular Hours: $350+ $12 operating fee (8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Extended Hours: $505+ $12 operating fee (7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
- Final Payment Tuesday, May 2
- Regular Hours: $350 (8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Extended Hours: $505 (7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
Included: All field trips, transportation, daily activities, and the Funshine t-shirt
Please note that any child who may need medication during Funshine MUST have the forms fully signed off on by their healthcare provider and uploaded to ePACT, and the medication must be turned in prior to their admission to Funshine. Any child who does not have the appropriate instructions/forms uploaded to their ePACT account will not be able to attend Funshine until this is resolved.
This form must be completed annually and signed by your physician or state-recognized medical personnel. It doesn’t require a physical; your doctor’s office should be able to fill out the form without a visit from your child.
Immunization Exemption Form
- Asthma Form (PDF)
- Severe Allergy Action Plan (PDF)
- Medication Administration (PDF)
- Medication Refusal (PDF)
Information About the Forms:
- All instructions must be written in layman’s terms (no medical shorthand, symbols, etc) or they cannot be accepted.
- If your child uses an inhaler, complete the Inhaled Medication Form and Asthma Health Care Plan
- If your child has severe allergies and carries an Epi-Pen, complete the Severe Allergy Plan
- If your child will take any other medications (including over the counter) at camp, please complete the Medication Administration Form