Funshine Day Camp is proud to announce our adoption of ePACT Network for better safety!
ePACT is a secure emergency network, that we will use to collect medical and emergency contact information electronically. Not only will ePACT replace paper forms, but it will also ensure we have a way to communicate with you in the event of an unexpected situation.
Why are we using ePACT?
- To save you time - With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and can then use that same record for other programs or subsequent years
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure. ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How it works
- Upon registering in-person at the Recreation Center, you’ll receive an email invite to share information with Funshine Day Camp.
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with Funshine Day camp so that program staff has access.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855- 773-7228 ext. 1 to speak with ePACT’s Customer Success Team. You can also visit our Help Center for many other resources.
Funshine Summer Program
Funshine is a state-licensed summer day program for ages 6-12 years old.
All About Funshine
- Location: Northeast Elementary
- Phone: TBA
- Dates: June 1 - July 24 (No camp on July 3)
- Regular 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Extended 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Regular - $800 + $12 operating fee
- Extended - $1110 + $12 operating fee
The Funshine program allows families to either pay the full camp fee at the time of registration or split payments over the course of five (5) weeks and follow the schedule below. Paying the $100 deposit infers the understanding that payments will be received no later than the due dates below or your child’s spot may be filled.
- Deposit: A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration and will be counted toward the total balance due.
- First Payment Monday, March 30
- Regular Hours: $350+ $12 operating fee (8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Extended Hours: $505+ $12 operating fee (7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
- Final Payment Tuesday, May 5
- Regular Hours: $350 (8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Extended Hours: $505 (7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
Included: All field trips, transportation, daily activities, and the Funshine t-shirt
Parent Meeting - Tuesday, May 5
5:30 - 6:30 p.m., the Nurse will arrive at 5 p.m. to take medications.
Please note that any child who may need medication during Funshine MUST have the forms fully signed off on by their healthcare provider and uploaded to ePACT, and the medication must be turned in prior to their admission to Funshine. Any child who does not have the appropriate instructions/forms uploaded to their ePACT account will not be able to attend Funshine until this is resolved.
This form must be completed annually and signed by your physician or state-recognized medical personnel. It doesn’t require a physical; your doctor’s office should be able to fill out the form without a visit from your child.
Immunization Exemption Form Immunization Exemption
- Asthma Form (PDF)
- Severe Allergy Action Plan (PDF)
- Medication Administration (PDF)
- Medication Refusal (PDF)
Information About the Forms:
- All instructions must be written in layman’s terms (no medical shorthand, symbols, etc) or they cannot be accepted.
- If your child uses an inhaler, complete the Inhaled Medication Form and Asthma Health Care Plan
- If your child has severe allergies and carries an Epi-Pen, complete the Severe Allergy Plan
- If your child will take any other medications (including over the counter) at camp, please complete the Medication Administration Form