Eagle View Adult Center
The operating hours are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Call 303-655-2075 for details.
Each day provides new opportunities to meet new people, to learn new skills, and to gain knowledge. People have varied interests and desires. Eagle View Adult Center takes this into account as programs and activities are provided to meet the needs and interests of everyone involved. We invite you to add life to your years and years to your life.
The Eagle View Adult Center is dedicated to the overall social, educational, outreach, and wellness needs of seniors and active adults.
Adults under the age of 55 are welcome to participate in programs if the programs are not filled by those 55 and older. Classes are open to adults if the class is not filled by those 55 and older. If younger adults want to attend a trip, they will be added to the waiting list to assure that those 55 and older have first priority.
- Eagle View Newsletter - September & October 2022 Registration Form
- July & August 2022
- May & June 2022
- March and April 2022
- January and February 2022
- November and December 2021
- September and October 2021
- July and August 2021
- May and June 2021
- Leed Gold Brochure
- Telephone Reference Guide
- Rental Brochure for Eagle View Adult Center Currently rentals are not available at Eagle View