- 11 a.m.
- Fourth Monday of the month
- City Hall, 500 S. 4th Ave.
Members are selected at large and based on their strong interest in cultural arts. They bring a vast knowledge and experience in various areas of arts and culture.
- Wilma Rose, Chair
- Allison Lockwood, Vice Chair
- Stephanie Brown, Secretary
- Laurie Maier
- Gary Wardle
- Andrea Don Lucas, Youth Representative, Youth on City Boards
- David Gallegos, City of Brighton Staff Liaison
- Shannon McDowell, City of Brighton Community Development
- Mark Heidt, City of Brighton Parks and Recreation
The mission of the Public Art Committee (PAC) is to create a legacy within the Brighton community for the appreciation of artistic expression. The Public Art Committee is Brighton’s ambassador in creating an opportunity to experience diverse forms of artwork. We strive to inspire a thought provoking adventure making a positive impact in our community while celebrating culture and passion for the arts. The Public Art Committee is a sub-committee of the BCAC. They work closely with the Commission to provide art in public places and secure funding for art acquisition.
We welcome new members.
For more information on the Brighton Cultural Arts Commission, please contact Arts & Culture Coordinator Dave Gallegos at 303-655-2176