Art in the Park announces call for artists
The City of Brighton will host its annual Art in the Park festival from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 10, at Carmichael Park, 650 Southern Street.
Artists interested in showcasing and selling their artwork may submit an application here. The deadline for booth applications is Aug. 25.
This one-day festival will give attendees the opportunity to visit the artist market, meet and talk with artists, enjoy music performances, food trucks, artist demonstrations and children’s interactive art activities.
Pricing to host a booth is as follows:
- $50 - 10' x 10' booth space only (REQUIRED)
- $50- 10' x 10' Additional Space (OPTIONAL)
- $20 - 2022 Liability Insurance Option (OPTIONAL)
- $165 - 10' x 10' canopy w/weights (set up & tear down included) (OPTIONAL)
- $10 - 6' table (OPTIONAL)
- $10 - additional 6' table (OPTIONAL)
- $4 - two chairs (OPTIONAL)
All vendors must have a business license issued by the City's Finance Department. Vendors without a physical location in the City must complete the Out of City License Application. Food Trucks must complete the Mobile Vendor License Application. The sales tax division may charge a $50 sales tax deposit that can be refunded once the applicant files their tax return after the event.
For more information, contact Arts and Culture Coordinator David Gallegos at 303-655-2176 or email@example.com.