The Brighton Oasis is committed to keeping our visitors and staff safe. Here's what you need to know:
- All policies are intended to meet or exceed guidance provided by the CDPHE and Tri-County Health Department. Policies and capacities are subject to change at any time without notice in order to maintain our compliance with Public Health Orders.
- According to the CDC, there is no evidence that COVID-19 can transmit through properly treated pool water. It can, however, still be transmitted via the air and surfaces surrounding a pool. Practice social distancing, be aware of using high-touch surfaces, and wash your hands often.
- Cloth facial coverings are optional at this time. On May 18th, City Council voted to remove mask requirements in City facilities.
- Bring your own water bottle and have it filled with water when you arrive. Drinking fountains will not be provided, but you can re-fill your bottle at the bottle filling station. Concessions staff will not be able to re-fill water bottles.
- Take a full-body shower before coming to the pool, and be dressed to swim when you arrive. While showers will be available to you, we strongly encourage swimmers to use their own home showers before and after their swim to avoid large groups of people in communal areas.
- The Brighton Oasis staff will sanitize high-touch surfaces throughout the day, and we will make sanitation stations available for guests to use at their discretion to keep themselves and others safe.
- If you have any concerns with our operating procedures, please ask to speak to a manager so we can make sure that we're operating as safely as possible. Lifeguards cannot make changes to our COVID protocols, and need to be able to continue to safeguard the swimmers without distraction.
Subscribe to our email/text notifications for Oasis updates using the QR code below! This will be the most real-time information we can provide as we navigate this summer season with COVID protocols. You can also Click Here to subscribe.