- When does camp start?
Funshine 2023 starts on Monday, June 5.
- What time does camp run from?
Regular Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Extended Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Can I keep regular hours of 8:30 a.m. but pick up at 5 p.m.?
No. We offer the two options; it is not a flexible time.
- Can I sign up for just four weeks?
We don't offer any discounts for shorter attendance.
- Can I sign up for just Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays? Or Tuesdays and Thursdays?
If you prefer, you can sign up for the 8-week program and only have your child attend on the days most convenient for you, but there will not be any price changes.
- Is there a discount for registering multiple children?
No, there is no discount.
- Where will camp be?
Funshine 2023 will be held at a local 27j school.
- Where is drop-off and pick-up at?
We will be housed inside the school. Entrances will be clearly marked and easy to find.
- What kinds of activities will they be doing?
Swim at least once a week. Arts, crafts, active game, team building, STEM activities. Field trips are on Thursdays (no field trip the first week).
- Are swim lessons offered?
Swim lessons will not be offered this year.