Virtual Recreation Center
Starting on Friday, June 12 at 11 a.m., reservations for a 1 hour and 15 minute time slot will be available to the public for facility usage. You can also make a reservation directly by clicking here. Select ‘reserve time’ and log-in (for existing users) or create an account (for new users). This schedule only reserves your time slot, so all entry fees must be paid at check-in. The use of credit/debit cards is preferred over cash and check and the Rec Center will accept all currently active memberships.
Welcome to the City of Brighton’s Parks & Recreation Virtual Recreation Center! We are committed to ensuring that our community members have access to fun and useful activities and resources to maintain healthy lives and connect with others in our community during these uncertain times.
- Check out our Facebook page for daily at-home workouts at https://www.facebook.com/brightonrec/
- Check out our SliverSneakers workouts at https://www.facebook.com/silversneakers/
- Check out our Facebook page for Nutrition Seminars at https://www.facebook.com/stephanieashby2015/videos/591470685045808/
- Stay active with your sports by doing some at-home training and drills below!
Soccer drills from FC Brighton: https://www.youtube.com/
Check out some fun activities brought to you by Skyhawks Sports Academy here.
- Participate in our Chalk It Up event by showing us your drawings during this time! Click HERE to see our submission and how to enter!
- Coaches check out positive coaching alliance talks, videos and more here.
- Rockies fans? Check out all of these at home activities from the Colorado Rockies here.
- Check out our Gallery on the Go free painting parties below!
- Video Replay: Virtual Paint Party Rainbow Sprinkles
- Video Replay: Virtual Paint Party Water Lilies
- If you missed #beachtherapy last night, no worries! We have the #replay here for you!
- Join us this Saturday for an Easter Party! Fun for the whole family!
It’s FREE to join! Register here --> https://artsyacademy.mykajabi.