Use Request Tracker to report your concerns.
Citizen Concerns - For Non-Emergency issues only (this program is checked M-F 8am-5pm except holidays) 1 Forms
Non-Emergency Police Request Forms 6 Forms
Parks Maintenance - For Non-Emergencies only 1 Forms
Street Issue Reporting Forms 7 Forms
Trash Bash Senior and Special Needs 1 Forms
Water / Sewer issues - M-F 303-655-2009 or after hours call 303-283-0330 1 Forms