Are there people in our community that you know have made an impact on the arts? Here's your chance to honor them. Brighton Cultural Arts Commission will be honoring individuals or groups in the following categories:
• Master of Find Arts - This category is open to photographers, painters, potters, sculptors, jewelry designers
• Master of Performing Arts - This category is open to dancers, musicians, film makers
• Visionary - Someone who has helped to form the Brighton Cultural scene
• Beyond Brighton - Someone who has brought ideas to our community from outside of Brighton
• Youth in the Arts - Someone or some group who has offered some form of creative arts activity to our youth
• Art in the Community - Someone who has encouraged public art or cultural experience in Brighton
Download the nomination form HERE or call Sue at 303-655-2076. Nominations are due September 17, 2016.