|2017 Brighton Recreation Center Funshine Summer Camp
|8 week session @ 27J Elementary School (location TBD)|
||Mon-Fri||Regular Hours|| 8:30am - 4:00pm
|Extended Hours||7:30am - 5:30pm
June 5th -July 28th!
This year Funshine will be hosted at TBA
Registration - In Person only
COB Resident registration - TBA
Open registration - TBA
Registration must be done in person at the Brighton Recreation Center, 555 N. 11th Avenue, Brighton.
27J Use Fee
The 27J School District has enacted a use fee for the Funshine Summer Camp to help defray some of their incurred costs while hosting the program. This additional fee will go directly to the 27J school district.
Tips for Campers
- Your child will need a sack lunch on field trip days.
- We advise parents to send their child with a sack lunch, towel, swimsuit, and sunscreen every day the first week of camp in case there are last minute group changes and until you are more familiar with your child's schedule.
- Parents are responsible to send their child with a healthy an nutritious sack lunch, two snacks, water bottle, and sunscreen daily. There is no access to refrigeration for lunches. Please, no glass items are to be sent.
- Make sure your child's belongings are clearly labeled with their name.
- Weekly newsletters will be posted online and a printed version will be at the site.
- Participants will not be allowed to access the concession stand at the Brighton Oasis to help reduce monies being lost.
- Make sure your child is wearing the appropriate footwear based on the day's activities. Shoes that tie or can be secured are ideal for when they are running in the gym or on the playground. This is a safety issue for your child and is highly recommended.
- If your child forgets or misplaces his / her sunscreen, they may use some from the Funshine Office: Banana Boat Sport Performance Broad Spectrum SPF 30 UVA / UVB Suncreen Lotion